Note: We’re currently looking for candidates in any timezone! Regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply, especially if you feel you’re a great fit. This is a remote, full-time position.
Hello hello hello
We are ElevenYellow.
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio building interesting projects in the crypto space and beyond. From infrastructure, to wallets, to NFT art… our team of 40 has been playing around the space before it was cool.
Our website looks weird. Our Slack is dysfunctional. But we make it work with a lot of memes, pinned messages, random Google sheets, and more.
Long story short: we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re trying to make 2021 an even better year for ourselves. We’re so edgy that we were a 100% remote company in 2013 just in case covid hit ¯_(ツ)_/¯
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a community manager who is technically literate in crypto. First thing’s first - crypto is a must and it’s kinda important that you aren’t a giga noob.
The ideal candidate understands what it takes to create and manage a community. He/she is a people’s person who understands DeFi and NFTs and has been involved in the crypto space for some time.
Here are the basics:
- Great command of English (plz don’t spell bad)
- Community management experience (plz nurture familia)
- Social media management experience (Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Medium)
- You get DeFi, NFTs, and crypto in general
- Organized, detail oriented, adaptable, and self-motivated
And we really want to hear from you if:
- You’ve built and managed a community in the crypto space
- You are a crypto user
- You are psyched about NFTs (we’re gonna start you here)
- You are very familiar with Twitter, Telegram, and Discord
- You can show us how good you are at creating and managing a community
- Get a kick out of making things happen
You’re the master of your own fate here - you can decide how you work, what your workday looks like, and how to do your job (yay autonomy)
We’re not trying to convince you… but we have our perks
To get serious for a minute: we’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing… so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good :)
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. Three weeks is the minimum.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love it if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia.
BTW we’ll be doing retreats again when we’re vaccinated and/or it’s safe to do so. Half the stuff written here is from a template dug from our Google Drive grave, but hopefully this gives you a better idea of the type of company we are. This year we sent swag packs to everyone instead.
We’re a laid back bunch
While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Ther serious stuffs
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience)
- Health Insurance Coverage (monthly, set budget)
- Self Improvement Budget (monthly, set budget)
- Gym Membership (Monthly, set budget)
Plz do these steps to apply thx:
Send an email to [email protected]:
- Title your email “Olesia buy my NFTs plz”
- Mention why you think you’re one of us
- Describe your career highlights
- LinkedIn / CV stuff if you feel it’s necessary
- Write unga unga somewhere in your application
We believe applications should be human and conversational. If you feel like your CV / cover letter show who you are, we’ll happily check them out… But… we’d mostly appreciate it if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally.
Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Plz apply if u r good community manager. Thx u!