Axelar provides a decentralized network that connects dApp builders with blockchain ecosystems, applications and users for frictionless cross-chain communication. Our team consists of experienced engineers and researchers in distributed systems, cryptography, and consensus. We’re growing our team and looking for engineers who’re interested in building the new financial stack from the ground up.
- Experience with Go (our primary language). Good to have: Rust, C/C++, scripting.
- Experience designing and building distributed systems/protocols.
- Understanding of networking and consensus protocols.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of performance/scalability monitoring tools.
- Big plus: experience with Byzantine consensus protocols (e.g., Tendermint)
- Good to have: experience launching, maintaining and modifying nodes: e.g., Cosmos, Polkadot, Ethereum, Bitcoin.
Team is located in Toronto/Waterloo region, but we are remote friendly.
- Remote friendly
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and stock options.