A little bit about us
Founded in 2017, Hype Partners is the leading full-service marketing agency in Web3. We are a team of 45+ globally and have worked with over 80 top-tier blockchain projects. Our goal is to be the first choice for any Web3 project looking to supercharge their community.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an NFT Marketing & Community Lead who is both experienced at executing marketing campaigns and igniting communities. You should have a burning passion for all things NFT from art to collectables and beyond.
Candidates should have a grasp of the general crypto landscape, how blockchain projects market themselves, what happened with the NFT and DeFi over the last 12 months. Most important is a top-down strategic vision on how to set and achieve your client’s goals.
You should be able to articulate why some projects succeed in their marketing and community-building efforts, and some don’t. You will be working with top-tier NFT blockchain projects every day to help them succeed.
What we expect
- 1+ years experience in crypto marketing
- Deep knowledge of NFT ecosystem
- Comfortable running communities on Telegram, Twitter and Discord
- Strategic marketing perspective and ability to think like a CMO
- Must be comfortable speaking with clients
- (Near) native English a must
- Other language, writing or design skills (PLUS)
- Your own NFT portfolio, please send link, if you have (PLUS)
- MemeLord (PLUS)
- Help define the marketing for top NFT projects in our industry
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Passionate team of marketers and investors
- Quick progression
- Market-leading compensation, growth uncapped, token bonuses
- This is a mid-senior position depending on the candidate
How to Apply
Please send a one page resume to [email protected] and answer:
- What experience you have working with blockchain companies (max 150 words)
- Pick a successful NFT project of the last 12 months and tell us why you think they were successful (max 200 words)
- And send us your favourite crypto meme