Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by connecting smart contracts with the real-world commerce and its data, allowing organizations, people and machines to transact freely and without intermediaries, allowing value to be distributed equitably between stakeholders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity.
Instead of tokenizing real-world products and services themselves, we tokenize future commitments to transact. These futures contracts are represented as stateful NFT (non-fungible token) vouchers which are governed by a novel exchange mechanism.
Our vision is to create the foundational infrastructure for the emerging decentralized commerce ecosystem, empowering builders and partners to reinvent commercial exchange as we know it. If you are passionate about becoming part of that revolution, we hope you apply to join us!
For this role you must be based in South Korea and be fluent in Korean as well as having strong conversational English as a minimum.
In this role you will be our “go to” person for everything involved in growing the brand and awareness of Boson Protocol throughout Korea and beyond. This will be a very visible role in the community where you will have a fantastic opportunity to grow your personal brand in what is set to be one of the most influential projects in DeFi.
You should be well integrated into the DeFi space in Korea, with access to prominent communities and influencers. Helping to establish investor networks would be highly advantageous as will being able to initiate conversations around partnerships and business development.
We will be engaging with a local marketing agency, so you will be working closely with them to ensure they work in our best interests and also negotiate on prices and provide guidance about Boson Protocol.
- Strategic marketing campaign & branding build-up
- Manage third party marketing agencies
- Manage community group leaders
- Negotiate advertising deals and partnerships
- Business & partnership development
- Local community engagement
- Build investor networks and community knowledge
- Provide regular updates and local insight reports
- Advise on and implement localised strategies
Must have skills and attributes
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across time zones is key
- Based in South Korea with fluent Korean language skills
- Deep exposure on Web3 / blockchain community outlets in Korea
- Be a ‘crypto native’ (since at least 2017)
- Have personally participated in several token sales either in; teams that issued tokens (successful or otherwise), as a direct retail investor or through a fund
- Be process driven, detail orientated but also pragmatic and service focussed
- Competent working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Be punctual and reliable
- Keep open lines of communication
- Strong stakeholder management
Benefits of working with us
- Work Remotely in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- The opportunity of working with bleeding edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We have the ambition to become one of the core building blocks upon which the decentralized web will be built
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation for truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction and that is reflected in everything we do.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume, and any supporting documentation you may feel relevant, to [email protected].
We hope that this opportunity is of interest to you and look forward to hearing from you.