Axelar provides a decentralized network that connects dApp builders with blockchain ecosystems, applications and users for frictionless cross-chain communication. Our team consists of experienced engineers and researchers in distributed systems, cryptography, and consensus. We’re growing our team and looking for engineers who’re interested in building the new financial stack from the ground up.
- Experience building a community around blockchain and open-source projects.
- Know how to engage with developers, validators, and ecosystem partners.
- Social media ninja: produce, publish content, and communicate on various social media channels.
- Experience developing content to drive awareness to the project, technical documentation, tutorials.
- Track record of organizing and hosting (physical and virtual) events and hackathons.
Team is located in Toronto/Waterloo region, but we are remote friendly.
- Remote friendly
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
How to Apply