Who we are
Reflexer Labs is building RAI the “reflex bond”, a volatility-dampened synthetic instrument backed by ETH. We are decentralized money fanatics on a mission to create a stable and secure foundation for the Ethereum DeFi ecosystem. Our objective for RAI is to be a widely used collateral type for other DeFi projects, including crypto-dollars. By imbuing RAI with autonomy and minimizing governance, we aspire to build a financial system that outlives us—a money god.
Who you are
Reflexer Labs is a tiny new startup, so we’re looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty and occasionally go above and beyond what their job description says on paper. Our ideal candidate is:
- DeFi enthusiast, familiar with MakerDAO
- Independent, organized, and accountable
- A team player
Tell us about a dApp you built the frontend for and send us the link to the live version. Bonus points if you previously made a dashboard for a DeFi protocol or if you built a JS/TS library to interact with smart contracts.
- Translate our mockups into a Web3 enabled dashboard that interacts with the RAI smart contracts
- Modify our subgraph in order to index smart contract data
- 2+ years professional web3 dev experience
- 5+ years professional dev experience (mostly on frontend but mix of frontend and backend preferred)
- Expert level JS/Typescript/React.js
For the initial team members, salary compensation is expected to be slightly below market rate with long-term incentive alignment coming from a generous vesting allocation.
- $120K+ per year
- 0.5-1% equity