We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us further build and scale the Nexus Mutual protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the fastest growing protocol for smart contract cover on Ethereum.
Overview of Initial Responsibilities
- Scale and improve existing Nexus Mutual smart contracts.
- Generalize existing architecture to support new products.
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Nexus Mutual protocol.
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity.
- Prior experience developing, testing and deploying complex smart contract systems on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Deep understanding of how Ethereum works under the hood.
- Degree in math or computer science.
- Deep understanding and passion for DeFi.
- Adversarial mindset, security awareness.
We are a remote-first team, mostly located on European timezones. We prefer candidates who live in a similar timezone, but are very open to other locations for the right candidate. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV & github profile.