Mogul is building DeFi technology that enables a global audience to contribute and participate in the film industry. We’ve built an end-to-end platform that supports financial contributors, fans, and industry professionals to all participate in getting fan-driven projects to the big screen.
We’ve assembled a team of award-winning filmmakers, developers and marketing professionals and are looking to add to our team to support an upcoming launch.
We are looking for an experienced blockchain and smart contract engineer to join our tech team! You will be responsible for writing, augmenting, and maintaining contracts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience writing smart contracts in solidity and with vyper
- Experience with web3 libraries (ethers.js and web3.js)
- Experience with testing code locally and on Ethereum test networks
- Can work with high autonomy
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Front end experience to build dApps on existing smart contracts
Why Join Mogul?
Flexible and welcoming work environment
- We’re a success-based culture and encourage you to work however you’re going to be most productive and bring your best self to Mogul. We welcome any person from all walks of life. Mogul is for everyone, and we promote, encourage diversity on our team.
Mixed compensation and incentive structure
- As a young startup, we’re able to offer a compensation structure that has pieces of salary, ownership, and success-based bonuses.
See your success come to life!
- Join us on the ground floor and see our movies go from idea to theatres. One day you’ll see our hard work on screens around the world.
Learn and grow!
- We operate on the cutting edge, and we want you to as well. You’ll be encouraged to research the best practices in the development industry.
- We believe the best ideas should rise to the top, regardless of your position within the company. Everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions and run with their ideas when they’re passionate about them.
Perks, perks, perks!
- As a core member of our team you’ll come to premieres of our movies, visit the sets, meet the actors, and see first hand how movies are made!
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with your Github/CV/LinkedIn and a message letting us know why you’re best for this role and we will get back to you ASAP.