Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here.
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
Boson Protocol is looking for a senior blockchain architect that can comfortably navigate through the rapidly evolving blockchain technology. As an architect and lead developer, you will take initiative in designing and building at the bleeding edge of technology that is going to be immediately applied in real life. The ideal candidate has a Computer Science degree, is well versed in advanced cryptographic concepts, esp. with advancements in zero knowledge proofs, has a minimum of 3 years of experience in Ethereum and is effective in inspiring and mentoring colleagues.
The role open is for a long-term relationship, working predominantly remotely and you can expect to become an integral part of a diverse international team.
What you will do:
- Design and build blockchain components that power the open-software ecosystem and at the same time enable deployment massive commercial solutions on top of it
- Foreseeing optimal technical approaches and associated risks
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Lead the development team
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow internal knowledge base
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains
- Maintain high quality systems that are spearheading the industry
- Regularly report about progress
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- At least masters degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or equivalent experience and at least one year experience leading a team of developers
- Mastering major cryptographic concepts and passionate about using zero knowledge proofs as a privacy-preserving and scalable technology
- Expert in Solidity, Go, familiarity with Rust is a plus
- Good understanding of full stack development (React, Node, GraphQL, containerization/serverless)
- Hands-on problem solving
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum, familiarity with its rivals
- Practical experience with different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of zk rollups is a big plus
- Mentoring and encouraging colleagues in continuous improvement
- Good communication skills, keen on coordinating other remote developers
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
If you would like to learn more then please apply!