About Unstoppable Domains
Unstoppable Domains is building Domains on blockchains. The company builds and launches it’s own domain extensions (like .com or .info) and sells domains direct to consumers at unstoppabledomains.com. We also have a Library & API so that wallets and other apps can offer blockchain domain resolution to their users. We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, builders, and lovers of all things crypto.
We recently raised a Series A led by Draper Associates. We were seed funded by Boost VC and we’ve received a grant from the Zilliqa Foundation.
The company is based in San Francisco, has offices in Kyiv, and is opening offices in several more cities soon.
We’re looking for an experienced person to do Partnership Sales. You would be responsible for identifying potential partners, initiating contact with them, convincing them to integrate our technology, negotiating terms, and project managing the integrations. You would also manage ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities. Our integrations are progressive. We typically start with one integration and then introduce more over time. It is important to manage relationships with these partners in order to keep them engaged.
- Work with multiple types of partners such as cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges, browsers, browser extensions, registrars, and other crypto/web related companies
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction, to integration, to managing the ongoing relationship
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
- Maintain close relationships with partners and ensure they continue to; integrate new features, run co-promotions, announce our latest news, etc.
- 3+ years in a Business Development/Partnerships/Account Management role at a technology startup
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previously closed 10+ deals of $100K or greater size
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a strong plus