Term: Looking for year long, full time or part time intern to support BSIC’s Working Groups. Minimum 6 month commitment.
Internship based in NYC.
Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition (BSIC) incubates, develops, and implements confederated blockchain products and solutions that can address social and environmental challenges across the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be at the forefront of the developments of blockchain and Social Impact.
Main responsibilities working with the Board members and the operations teams to:
- Organize monthly working group calls
- Curate themes for in-person and virtual meetings
- Research speakers and relevant Blockchain companies
- Field and respond to information or help requests from working group members
- Participate in the strategic development of working groups and BSIC member services
- Support incubator and annual conference initiatives as needed