Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfil our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
- Manage Lisk Center Berlin, our coworking and event location
- Grow and manage a community of developers
- Organize events, hackathons and meetups
- Manage social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Discord)
- Create new content for our website and blog on Lisk.io
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 1+ years professional community manager experience
- Good knowledge of community building
- Good knowledge of blockchain technology
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
How to Apply
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.