We have an exciting new role as an Social and Content Exec at our decentralized Machine Learning startup. The role aim is to build the profile of our company and to build connectedness in the community of participants in our ecosystem – developers, innovation managers, network maintainers, and the broader the crypto industry.
You will be data driven, customer focused and manage the marketing plan for Fetch.ai across content creation, PR and media relations, partnerships, social media, events, CRM and marketing automation.
This role would be suitable for an aspiring marketing professional. We are seeking a candidate with a keen interest in blockchain and decentralised technology with existing relationships and a working knowledge of the crypto industry.
This is a great opportunity to test your skills in a quickly growing and dynamic team.
We value all people, regardless of their gender, age, disabilities, race, ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity status, religious beliefs, political beliefs, marital status or sexual orientation. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the audiences and stakeholders Fetch.ai has and of the company’s competitors
- Support the creation and delivery of a successful marketing plan in line with the overall business objectives
- Report campaign and initiative performance based on business objectives and agreed key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain content calendar
- Manage external community managers and brand ambassadors
- Write content for the Fetch.ai website, and its ongoing management
- Plan, manage and create PR and communications campaigns
- Manage social media profiles and other listings, including managing the company contribution to community discussion
- Manage the Fetch.ai databases and work with the research, business development and technology teams to grow the marketing database.
- Select, manage and get the best out of external agencies, specialists and partners
To be successful, you will:
- Be a strategic marketer, able to work well in a team, but also able to take the initiative and work alone to positive conclusion
- Have experience with developing data strategy and implementing into a CRM system.
- Be confident copywriting content for email and social media
- Have the know-how to manage common content management systems (Buffer, GetRevue, Mailchimp, WordPress)
- Have experience managing and building communities across digital and events
- The ability to build rapport and establish strong working relationships
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proven to have a high level of planning and attention to detail
Benefits of working with us:
- We offer highly competitive salaries, depending on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday; plus bank holidays; and you can also buy additional holidays)
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Pension Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Cycle to work scheme
Why work at Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai, a Cambridge-based artificial intelligence lab, is building the infrastructure required for autonomous software agents to begin performing useful economic work on behalf of individuals, machines, businesses, and organizations. Fetch.ai’s network is based around open-source technology and gives users access to the power of AI on a world-scale secure dataset to carry out complex coordination tasks in the modern economy. For more information, please visit our website.
As a Fetch.ai employee, you would have the opportunity to work on fascinating and cutting-edge technology alongside world-class software engineers and researchers from disciplines that include multi-agent systems, machine learning, economics and cryptography. You will also get the chance to collaborate with top academics and corporate partners to further develop our solutions and deploy them in the real world.
You will work on fascinating and promising new technology together with top class software engineers and researchers working across multiple fields (multi agent systems, machine learning, economics, cryptography).
You will collaborate with top academics and corporate partners across the world to tell the story of our mission, and connect us with the audiences that will enable us to succeed.
We believe our technology will improve how we communicate, it will give voice and new opportunities to people, organizations and the Internet of Things, effectively democratizing the space and improving lives of citizens.
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected].