Snowball Money is a Decentralized Finance Application that offers a high-interest account for all of your digital investment needs.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality smart contract logic and supporting off-chain infrastructure for interfacing with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Create smart contracts and deploy them to the Ethereum blockchain
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Test contracts using frameworks such as Buidler VM, ganache mainnet forks
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
- Computer Science, Math or related degree
- Deep understanding of blockchain logic
- 1 year+ experience writing Solidity, with contracts deployed to mainnet
- Vyper experience is a plus
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721
- Understanding of game theory and incentive design
- Experience with OpenZepplin and Truffle frameworks
- Experience of build-up and apply CI/CD
- Vyper, Web3.js, Ether.js
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].