Chainlink Integration Engineer
At LinkPool, we believe smart contracts will change how the world sees, creates and settles agreements, and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this global change since 2017. By being the first 3rd party team creating ecosystem products upon the Chainlink network, we’re in a unique position to drive forward its usability and use-case, and we are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our team.
As an Integration Engineer at LinkPool, you’ll be joining a small yet talented team to help manage our Managed Node Service’s growing client base. You’ll be working closely with the organisation’s business and technical side by helping spin up new Chainlink nodes and keep them up to date while interacting with our Managed node clients. Existing knowledge of Chainlink node infrastructure is desirable but not required, but you will need to be technically savvy and have some DevOps and programming experience.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside the business development team to create interesting new use cases for the data providers that we onboard. If you have an innovative idea for how a new data provider could use their data with a Chainlink node, we’ll let you make that a reality.
The position is entirely remote as we are a global team, you can choose the hours you work, but this means you need a self-governing work ethic and the ability to self-manage workload and what to work on without direct oversight.
- Spinning up new Chainlink node infrastructure
- Onboarding new data providers
- Updating and maintaining our managed Chainlink nodes
- Communicating with our Managed Node Service clients
- Helping design and execute new Chainlink use cases
- Highly self-sufficient and a self-governing work ethic
- 1+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- B.S. or higher in a technical field
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Comfortable testing and working with API endpoints
- Understanding of Ethereum & Chainlink at a technical level
- Experience in running & maintaining blockchain full nodes
- Familiarity with the current DeFi landscape
- Experience with business development and managing client relationships
Salary is competitive but dependant on hours and experience.