Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.io and on Github.
- Collaboratively develop new mobile applications from the ground up
- Maintain our existing mobile applications
- Optimize a fast, simple and enjoyable experience across the Lisk platform
- Help maintain our existing React-based applications
- Strong knowledge of React and React Native (2 years+)
- Experience with unit test and e2e test tools
- Ability to think outside the box to find interesting features that enhance the user experience and bring the practicality to the blockchain industry
- Experience with the publishing process for both Apple and Google Stores
- Strong knowledge of performance issues in React Native applications and solutions
- Nice to have: experience with Swift, Kotlin and Java
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.