Fetch.ai is building software to deliver multi-stakeholder AI using blockchain technology. This uses the immutable and append-only nature of blockchains to enable decentralized governance over machine learning models.
We’re working at the intersection of several cutting-edge technologies including multi-agent systems, machine learning, cryptography, DeFi and cryptoeconomics.
We are looking for highly talented developers to join our exceptional team, centred in Cambridge, UK, to help bring our vision to life. We’re interested in speaking to developers with a minimum of three years of blockchain or other relevant software development experience.
The role would suit anyone with a passion for blockchains looking to expand their knowledge to machine learning and agent-based systems.
- Team player with desire to learn the latest technologies.
- Highly skilled in at least one systems programming language such as Golang, Rust or C/C++.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience working with continuous integration and deployment
- Travis CI
- Github actions
- WebAssembly, compilers and virtual machines.
- Parallel and multi-threaded applications.
- OpenSSL, Noise or other modern cryptographic libraries.
- Blockchain or other type of large networked application.
- Smart contract languages such as Solidity.
- Experience with modern web development stacks.
- Able to develop effectively across the following platforms
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with container based systems
- Google Cloud (AWS or similar)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / Spinnaker etc)
- General experience of working with Infrastructure as code and deployment pipelines as code.
- Amazon ECS