DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is an open-source, financial information platform that leverages crypto economic incentives to source and validate data and oracles. The DIA platform provides the infrastructure for market actors to supply, validate, use and share financial data.
Founded in 2018 as a Swiss-based non-profit association, DIA’s mission is to democratise access to financial data, similar to what Wikipedia has done in the broader information space with regard to central encyclopaedias. DIA’s data sources and methodologies are transparent and publicly accessible for everyone. This will create a level playing field and break down barriers to entry for both the traditional and decentralised financial markets.
As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle and include deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering.
- Own the definition and roadmap of our core data product
- Continuously improve our product strategy, positioning, and offerings
- Discover, prioritize, and write requirements for new product features
- Advocate for clients and customers, deeply understanding their needs and pains
- Lead the product lifecycle from discovery, research, design, development, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Collaborate closely with marketing, design, engineering and data science.
- Represent the product team both internally to leadership and externally to clients and the product community
- Communicate effectively between marketing and tech
- 2+ years of experience leading a team in a product management capacity
- Experience as a product manager with data systems and technologies
- Experience in agile product development or similar frameworks
- Strong knowledge of data high-availability, scaling and performance
- Strong analytical capabilities and data driven product decision-making mindset
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with distributed ledger technologies such as Ethereum frameworks
- Can learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- You settle for only the best, deliver diligently and on time and are constantly up to date about the newest product trends in the market
Desired skills & experience
- Worked with big data analysis
- Worked in Financial Services
- Operated distributed applications such as Kafka, Redis, Cassandra
- Developed solutions within cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Developed solutions within container orchestration systems (Google Container Engine, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline. Or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary + DIA token ESOP
- The chance to develop game changing data provision solutions in the web3 space
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers
- We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation
- A stable, fun, and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and a stake in the project.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter mentioning the best product you’ve worked on, as well as how you contributed to it, to [email protected].