Cartesi is taking smart contracts on Ethereum to the next level. It is solving the urgent problem of scalability and high fees by implementing a variant of optimistic roll-ups. Most notably, it is revolutionizing smart contract programming by allowing developers to code with mainstream software stacks instead of Solidity. Noether is Cartesi’s side-chain that’s optimized for ephemeral data, providing low-cost data availability to DApps.
Cartesi is an energetic remote team located globally around the world. We are looking to hire awesome people that will help achieve our vision of making the development and use of blockchain applications as close as possible to their centralized counterparts.
Working with Cartesi is awesome
- Flexible work hours and location (remote).
- Potential to be a big part of the project as it develops, own your work and contribute your visions and ideas.
- Work with an enthusiastic team that likes to have fun and really cares about what we’re building.
- Vacation days with no hard limits
- Hardware subsidy
- More! Help build our culture.
What will you do?
Working as part of a small and growing team, you’ll be in charge of a variety of complex tasks related to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software for the Cartesi infrastructure, integrating it to different blockchains and using it to prototype decentralized applications.
- Passion, drive and a desire to learn new things
- Theoretical understanding of blockchain tech
- 7+ years of software development
- Fast learning
- Fluent English - Good communication skills
- C++, Rust is highly desirable
- Understanding of how to design systems, conceive micro-services, API’s and protocols
How to Apply
We’d love to chat with you! Send us a message at [email protected] with a bit about yourself, why you love blockchain, and why you are interested in what we’re building at Cartesi.
Learn more at https://cartesi.io and check out our social channels/videos!