Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of Oasis Network.
Title: Business Development Lead
Location: Global (Non-US)
The Oasis Foundation is looking for a Business Development Lead to join and lead our growing team. This is a high impact role and your effort will play a meaningful part in establishing and expanding the Foundation’s ecosystem.To excel at this role, you have significant experience growing successful partnerships and/or have run businesses of your own.
- Identify, engage, and expand partnerships with enterprises in the Oasis Foundation ecosystem
- Assess landscape of enterprises and dapp developers to plan priorities and focus areas
- Manage partnership pipeline from prospecting through formal or informal partnership
- When needed, drive contract and legal.
- Partner with product management to synthesize developer needs and feedback into feature planning
- Research and stay up-to-speed on ecosystem developments and feature evolution across blockchain projects.
- Understand Oasis technology and its place in the broader ecosystem.
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and data privacy
- You have strong knowledge about the overall blockchain ecosystem, the dynamics and the thematic trends, which includes but not limited to DeFi, crypto exchanges, other notable Layer-1 networks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, emotive) and ability to express ideas (presentation, long form documentation). We’ll ask for a writing sample.
- Capacity to own your projects end-to-end, including setting the initial vision, driving execution, and reporting on the ultimate outcomes. Must be able to problem-solve and make tough decisions using a combination of data and intuition.
- Proven ability to successfully drive and execute simultaneous projects with efficacy.
- Ability to work directly with executives and advocate for and take feedback on key initiatives.
- 5-7+ years of senior Business Development experience and/or significant relevant success in the field.
- MBA (preferred)
- Technical Degree or Experience (plus)
Expect this role to grow and adapt as the Foundation grows.