METACO (www.metaco.com) is the leading provider of security-critical infrastructure enabling financial institutions to enter the digital asset ecosystem. We are trusted by the top financial institutions to offer robust, scalable, and integrated solutions. Our values are Integrity, Quality, Passion - At METACO we put our customers first. We strive to deliver best-in-class products and services that help our clients achieve customer and business success.
We are expanding our sales teams in key strategic geographies including Switzerland and Germany to accelerate our market leading position. We are looking to hire dynamic and passionate individuals to join our sales, marketing and client support activities in Germany and Switzerland (Zurich).
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing firm with diverse development possibilities in a market where METACO is the established leader
- A team-oriented environment that enables entrepreneurial talents to thrive.
- Competitive compensation that aligns and rewards success
- Flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take on responsibility early on
- Exposure to an exciting emerging asset class
- Drive licensing sales for METACO products
- Identify new clients and close licensing deals
- Manage existing clients and activities as well as the pipeline of new opportunities
- Market research of potential partners and development opportunities in Germany, Switzerland and broader DACH region
- Updating and maintaining our CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships in the region
- Coordinate with strategic partners local events and joint go to market
- Additional business development tasks, including independent research, education of prospective partners, and new business initiatives
- Supporting the VP of Sales in day-to-day business and other ad hoc tasks for Metaco
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in enterprise and software sales and business development
- Familiarity with the banking & financial sector would be an asset
- Structured method of project management and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Passionate interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work effectively with team members, and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- EU citizen or employment pass holder
- Fluency in German and English
- Solid MS Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using tools such as MailMerge, Mailchimp, etc.