DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is an open-source, financial information platform that leverages crypto economic incentives to source and validate data and oracles. The DIA platform provides the infrastructure for market actors to supply, validate, use and share financial data.
Founded in 2018 as a Swiss-based non-profit association, DIA’s mission is to democratise access to financial data, similar to what Wikipedia has done in the broader information space with regard to central encyclopaedias. DIA’s data sources and methodologies are transparent and publicly accessible for everyone. This will create a level playing field and break down barriers to entry for both the traditional and decentralised financial markets.
You are the key driver of our expansion by integrating DIA oracles into the DeFi ecosystem. You’re responsible for our sales strategy and execution from lead to client success, developing ecosystem partnerships and taking ownership of a successful development of partner and client relationships.
Day-to-day responsibilities will contain various tasks along the business development process as well as leading DIA Labs, DIA’s grant and acceleration program that fuels DeFi and data innovation through financial and operational support by DIA and its network.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth in decentralised and traditional finance (e.g. custody or asset management)
- Define and own the business development roadmap.
- Identify leads and target groups to reach out and close for long term relationships.
- Maintain and grow relationships with relevant business partners and clients hands on
- Understand client and partner needs and derive input for product development
- Set measurable targets and be accountable for your own performance which will ultimately define additional hiring needs.
- Continuously improve our strategy, positioning, and offerings
- Advocate for clients and customers, deeply understanding their needs and pains
- Collaborate and communicate closely with marketing, product, tech and data science
- Represent the business development team both internally to leadership and externally to clients and community
- 5+ years of experience leading business development
- Strong understanding of the blockchain ecosystem and web3 with a focus on DeFi
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical capabilities and data driven product decision-making mindset
- Experience with distributed ledger technologies such as Ethereum frameworks
- Experience in managing acceleration / incubation programs
- Can learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges
- You settle for only the best, deliver diligently and on time and are constantly up to date about the newest product trends in the market
- Worked in blockchain/ crypto
- Worked in Financial Services
- Led teams
- Masters degree or foreign equivalent in Management, Finance, Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary + DIA token ESOP
- The chance to develop game changing data provision solutions in the web3 space
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers
- We believe in growing through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation
- A stable, fun, and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and a stake in the project.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.