Who Are We?
BlockWorks Group (BWG) is a rapidly-growing company in one of the most exciting markets right now: blockchain, cryptocurrency, and digital assets.
We are an events and media company on a mission to advance the understanding and conversation about blockchain and crypto in a responsible way. Through our conferences, private dinners, and podcast network, we help onboard the traditional financial world into the blockchain space.
One year after launching, we have built a profitable company comprised of entrepreneurial, data-driven, and goal oriented individuals.
Who are You?
As an employee and team member, you are our greatest asset.
It matters to us that you are able to grow and advance your career. It also matters that you are able to contribute and make an impact to the business and that you have fun along the way.
You’re a team player, a hustler, and laser focused on customer experience and delivering results. You have a track record of exceeding your goals. You’re a problem solver, organized, relationship oriented, and process driven. Bonus: You are excited about the blockchain and crypto space.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a growing sales team responsible for sponsorship sales across our event and media assets.
A day in the life includes, but is not limited to:
- Create outbound campaigns to reach new customers
- Improve and execute all aspects of our existing sponsorship sales process
- Employ an enterprise sales strategy and execution plan for our conferences, dinners, podcasts, and more
- Business development, attend events, meet leaders, and exchange business cards, often acting as the face of BWG
- Develop, monitor and exceed key KPIs on sales acquisition and retention, upsells, revenue per customer and other key performance indicators
- Work with sponsors to ensure they are happy – this one’s a big one! We are in the relationship business, so making sure our customers are happy is priority number one
Skills and Competencies
- Experience successfully selling five and six figure deals, ideally to c-level executives
- Minimum 2 years of outbound sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Demonstrated analytical and creative skills to create win-win deals
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and building marketing decks, contracts, and everything in between
Salary & Benefits
- Your role with BWG will be critical to the company’s success - compensation will be competitive
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to create, handle, and oversee your own initiatives
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Generous Amazon book allocation
BWG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.