We are looking for an inspired individual with a passion for decentralised finance to lead partnerships in Singapore, China and Australia.
Being our partnerships lead, you will encounter a lot of variety and learning in your daily tasks. From identifying partnerships, creating a partnerships funnel to qualifying, proposing and negotiating partnerships, you will need to come up with with innovative whole product ideas to getting the integration, launch and community outreach done. Resourcefulness, discipline and perseverance will be crucial in this role.
You will work closely with the head of institutional business, the head of integration and the head of marketing to deliver outcomes to drive the growth of the defi ecosystem in China, APAC and Australia.
A deep interest in continuous innovation and knowledge of the APAC and Australia crypto start up and institutional market are required.
- Fluent Spoken and Written Mandarin and English
- Existing network with crypto firms and institutions in the region
- Hands on familiarity with using Decentralized Finance protocols
- High level understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts
- 3-5 years business development experience in FS/Fintech with at least one year in crypto.
- Basic experience in using a CRM tool like hubspot or salesforce.
- Superior relationship management skills and experience in speaking to senior executives.
- Demonstrated success in managing external partnerships
- Some understanding of local crypto regulation – China and Singapore specifically.
- Successful track record of executing partnerships
The candidate should demonstrate the following core soft skills:
- Teamwork and ability to put team goals first
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively and persuasively
- Initiative, resourcefulness and perseverance
- Ability to prioritise and focus on key priorities
- Ability to handle rejection and failure
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships in a remote, global team
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills
At Aave we celebrate differences, we believe that inclusion is critical to our success as a global company and that diversity brings value, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].