We are looking for an inspired individual with an appetite for challenge to lead our institutional integration team!
Being our Institutional integration lead, you will encounter a lot of diversity in your daily tasks. From defining the integration strategy, to leading the outreach to financial institution, creativity and a will to innovate will be crucial in this role where you will work closely with the CEO and COO as well as existing Business and Integration team.
A deep interest in continuous innovation and knowledge of the European start up scene and financial market are required.
- 5+ years in banking or fintech
- Awareness of Decentralized Finance
- Extensive professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, innovation or business development with knowledge and curiosity in Partnerships and Fin Tech
- Superior relationship management skills and experience with senior client executives
- Demonstrated success in managing external partnerships and ability to negotiate complex structures
- Successful track record of executing deals
- Analytical and conceptual thinker
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
The key characteristics of the ideal candidate for the position are:
- Superior negotiating proficiency
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Familiarity with Ethereum and smart contract
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure alignment
- Continuously challenging the status quo
- Conducts rigorous analysis and ability to synthesize complex and multiple source data into fact based and nuanced solutions
- Self-motivated, highly adaptive and able to work well in high stress
- High ethical standards and mature risk tolerance who structures deals balancing risk and reward
At Aave we celebrate differences, we believe that inclusion is critical to our success as a global company and that diversity brings value, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].