Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. We are making a product that will change the world of cryptocurrency and will shape the future of a free Internet. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, and much more.
We’re looking for a seasoned product manager to own our entire pre-purchase user experience. You’ll work alongside senior developers to optimize our checkout flows, develop new features for domain discovery, and generally make sure our user’s first experiences with our product are excellent. This is a role with significant autonomy and is key to our rapidly-growing business. We have big goals and we’re looking for someone who is excited about rising to the challenge!
What You’ll Do
- Lead our ecommerce strategy
- Pitch new product ideas
- Prioritize work alongside engineering and design
- Work with other teams on announcements and campaigns
- Run experiments to optimize our funnels
- Grok the data in all of its fullness
What You Won’t Do
- Micromanage the backlog
- Play ticket police
- Make every decision
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- A background (personal or professional) in conversion and funnel optimization
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working in quickly changing companies
- You crave ownership and are comfortable with the personal accountability that entails
- You’re full of product ideas and know how to get others excited about them
- You have an eye for great design and can articulate what makes it great
- Bonus: Demonstrated interest in crypto, privacy, or online identity
- Extra bonus: Experience working on a distributed team
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that embracing diversity in all of its forms is not only ethical, but is good for business too. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.