We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases of the Ethereum blockchain.
Based across Europe and the UK, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking, offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to change the way people experience their money!
We are looking for a Head of Product.
This person should take our DeFi banking alternative to the next level by driving how we understand our customers, our community, our growth and how we design and deliver the future of consumer banking.
As Head of Product you will bring leadership and vision that will shape the growth of our direct to consumer financial alternative. Your role will encompass product leadership across the board, including the creation of a new growth function, whilst owning and delivering the adoption of our mobile experience.
As our company moves into a new phase of development we are looking for someone to come into our, already, product-driven company to help us further widen our offering. We wish to build upon our existing infrastructure to build a compelling and futurist mobile financial experience that would compel a mass market.
It is crucially important that the Head of Product works in collaboration with our engineering team, all other areas of the business, as well as the leadership team. We are looking for someone who believes in creating great products that meet end user needs, with a focus on customer insights, data, growth, and a unique user experience.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding our community and users of our product and in turn being able to define their problems
- Understanding problem areas and prioritising projects for the team to design and build solutions which amaze our customers
- Leading a growing team which includes our growth, design, marketing & customer experience functions
- Building the product roadmap, gaining alignment and buy-in from all stakeholders
- Conducting customer interviews and testing
- Performing data analysis to validate the latest features as well as understand app usage via data
- Performing market analysis
- Running design sprints
- Being involved in the revenue and pricing decision for the product
- Prioritising which Product features go out to our customers
Core Attributes that we look for:
- Be user and community obsessed.
- Lives and breathes what makes a good product from the customers experience
- Understands and believes in the value of decentralisation / trustless systems
- Believes in our vision of a non-custodial financial platform that mimics the functionality of a challenger bank whilst bringing the emerging world of DeFi to europeans.
- By understanding the crypto space, the existing, and potential customers, knows what will make our product the most successful product on the market today and into the future
- Embraces a data driven environment challenging themselves and the team to get data to inform decisions
- An entrepreneurial spirit that drives you to bring amazing products to market
Our ideal Candidate will:
- Look for ownership of our mobile experience.
- Have worked on a direct to consumer mobile app(s)
- Have worked on a best in class mobile product with strong input on UX/UI
- Be comfortable in a technical discussions and representing the customer’s problem to the engineering team, as well as other stakeholders in the business
- Have experience driving growth
- Manage, lead, teach, and learn from others and work collaboratively
- Be comfortable in applying a build-measure-learn style approach to feedback
- Have experience managing multiple stakeholders across different areas of the business at all levels
- Be an expert in handling competing demands, tight deadlines, and product related targets and still delivering with a cool head
- Have an ability to carefully break down problems into smaller pieces
- Have excellent communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with crypto-currency
- Appreciation of Ethereum and a passion for decentralisation
- Understanding of the crypto space and what others are doing
- Experience of bringing products to market, from inception through to initial product launch and beyond
- Preferably at least 7+ years product management experience
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks (when we’re back in an office!)
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
If all this sounds exciting…
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why you’re interested in joining Monolith - we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, we’re not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.