Millennium Global is an independent institutional currency investment manager with c.USD 20 billion in assets under management and a 20+ year track record.
We provide a range of institutional currency management investment solutions, from risk management (passive and dynamic hedging) to return-seeking programmes (active overlay and alpha) and have a well-established team with a bespoke infrastructure.
Millennium Global is looking for a portfolio manager with strong interest in digital assets and blockchain to explore investment opportunities in this nascent market.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Produce research on digital assets/blockchain and their underlying protocols.
- Support the investment team in implementing various investment strategies in digital assets.
- Assist in enhancing all the operational aspects of investing in digital assets.
- Conduct analysis and/or due diligence on the full breadth of digital investment strategies.
- Write research reports and investment presentations for internal and external use.
- The position is based in London.
- University studies with numerical emphasis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Finance, Fintech or Asset Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the job will require interacting with different parts of the business.
- Excellent written English and presentation skills.
- Programming skills in R/Python/VBA will be a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear interest and knowledge in digital asset / blockchain / cryptocurrencies.