USD100-150k + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
Maple is a DeFi protocol for high-quality corporates and institutions to borrow from DeFi Liquidity Pools. Liquidity Providers earn yield from lending to these institutions which include trading funds, market makers, crypto miners, and new ventures in the crypto ecosystem.
We are on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global.
Maple is a crypto startup which is pre-launch. The co-founders have a strategic vision for the first version of the product and are looking for the right Product Manager who in the short term will execute on this shared vision and in the medium term set out a product roadmap.
Maple solves the following problems for its users.
- A way for crypto native corporates to reinvest in growing their business.
- An accessible opportunity for investors to earn sustainable yield by lending to the best corporates.
- Capital market infrastructure for asset managers to leverage globally.
Crucially, you as Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Product design and validation;
- Managing the build of the product, and
- Iterating based on market trends and customer feedback.
- Discovery of DeFi market trends and knowledge of other capital markets, fixed income and institutional lending products
- Bridge the gap between the Smart Contract team, Off-chain engineering team, Designers and Founder business requirements.
- Product design: translate founders' vision into roadmap and work with a Designer in figma to prototype wireframes
- Product validation: Lean product validation and implementation of user feedback loop to capture feedback and iterate on designs and development
- Planning and execution: Work with internal stakeholders to define specs, requirements, set priorities, and acceptance criteria for deliverables
- Own the agile development process and product backlog
- 3+ years' experience working in software product management
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
- Strong communication and project management skills, with an emphasis on working with remote teams across multiple timezones.
- Passion for cryptocurrency or financial markets
- Entrepreneurial hustle and the resilience to maintain emotional control in times of stress
- Fluent english speaker