We are in need of an experienced Community Manager for our Telegram room, Reddit, and BitcoinTalk interactions. We will ICO within three months but need to support our marketing and community launch this week. Full-time (Part-time to start OK). On-site or Remote.
Who You Are
We are looking for a motivated and autonomous individual that knows about the cryptocurrency world and understands how “cryptokids” interact with one another, where they get their information, and how they do their research before investing in upcoming ICOs. This person can high-level strategize, manage a distributed workforce of ambassadors/moders, and also perform the actual work of community interactions.
- Bounty Program - Work with bounty manager and ensure bounty program is developing well and no one is spamming. Alternatively, be our bounty manager.
- Manage BitcoinTalk - Work with bounty manager and ensure bitcointalk announcements go out on a regular basis and that all questions/requests are being answered.
- Telegram - Keep alive with announcements and calls to action. Respond to all questions. Welcome new members on a daily basis. Assign questions to key team players. Identify and bring in outside resources
- Recruit Telegram Moderators - Find, hire, manage, and schedule small team of distributed moderators to run Telegram.
- Email - Manage inbox of general messages regarding ICO, partnerships, and company, answering what’s appropriate. Assign to key team members for their domains.
- Post in 100+ Forums/FB Groups/Subreddits Per Week - Work with ambassadors to ensure the brand is well represented often and continuously all across the web. At least 100+ posts across the web per week. Need to prove this is the case using software like Mention.
- Comment name of ICO in 100+ Blog Posts Per Week - Work with ambassadors to ensure the brand is well represented often and continuously all across the web.
- Complement Social Media Strategy - Work with social media manager (FB/Twitter/IG) and ensure initiatives and messaging are aligned
- Work With Other Team Members - Work with team to get major announcements out on all crypto forums/ finance forums/ blog forums/ subreddits/ linkedin groups/ google+ groups/ fb groups.
- Have performed 75% of the Responsibilities
- Have managed community for least one ICO to successful completion.
- Has medical or healthcare knowledge
- Worked in healthcare or in health insurance or similar capacity
- Worked on multiple ICOs
- Managed communities post-ICO to support product engagement and support trading volume
- Large personal social media following of engaged crypto & tech enthusiasts.
- Large number of BitcoinTalk posts, Reddit Karma points, etc.
- Managed social media for a crypto company (or other consumer company)
- Managed marketing for a crypto company (or other consumer company)
- Already has access to other community managers & ambassadors to bring onboard as workers
- NEED TO START THIS UPCOMING WEEK.
- Full time preferred, but not mandatory
- (Open to part-time to start, but quickly transition to full)
- (Open to temporary contract ending after ICO)
- Salary (growing commensurate to funds raised): $60k-$90k
- Tokens from Founder’s Share: 1%-3.5%
- Open to temporary contract ending after ICO
- Really awesome coworking office in SoMa in San Francisco, CA
- Open to remote, but prefer in-person
Health insurance in the United States is broken. Some of us don’t have insurance, and those who do are often denied claims. Doctors & healthcare providers are demanding more money yet patient outcomes are not improving.
Our team of healthcare/technology experts is building the first decentralized peer-to-peer health insurance protocol, Tides.network. The goal is to create a blockchain based, P2P alternative to traditional insurance which, in many ways, has transgressed usefulness into society’s burden. Our mission aims to realign conflicting incentives of Patient, Payer, and Provider using our model. See more at tides.network.
The founding team and advisors consist of well-known and respected crypto veterans, making it very easy to strive for a $30-50m ICO in this climate. Check out who we are at tides.network.
How to Apply
Reply with resume or LinkedIn, as well as relevant work/links to careers+[email protected].