The TIE is the leading information services provider for digital assets. We help businesses in the cryptocurrency industry act on market-moving information faster through our proprietary social sentiment and Crypto SigDev™ feeds. Our clients include leading hedge funds, trading venues, publications, market makers, tokens issuers, and other digital asset market participants.
What We Are Hiring For
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to act as an extension of our CEO ensuring effective internal communication, execution, and decision-making is made across the organization.
You have a strong interest in research, data, finance, and cryptocurrency. In addition, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where there are always new projects and challenges. In addition to main responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to learn different functional areas of the business working side-by-side with the founders and business partners, and interacting with customers.
Location: New York City or Remote
- Act as a gatekeeper between the CEO and the rest of the company, making sure that all work is completed to company standards before being presented to leadership
- Internal oversight of staff. Assist with internal meetings, ensuring that staff is following through on assigned tasks
- Help build and maintain strong company culture and unity
- Assist with recruiting and vetting prospective hires
- Work with key clients and communicate feedback to senior staff
- Communicate context to staff so that they are empowered to make good decisions and solve problems at their level, with minimal escalation to the CEO
What you Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience in cryptocurrency or financial data, previous full-time experience in crypto is strongly preferred
- A strong understanding and passion for finance, cryptocurrency, and data
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset. You’re self-driven and will be able to work in both a team environment and work independently
- The versatility and interest to learn new technologies and skills on the job
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 20 Days PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus paid in Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or USD
- A fast-paced and exciting work environment
- Strong teamwork-driven culture
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected].