We are hiring an friendly, experienced, and detail-oriented individual to help keep our office running smoothly. We’re looking for someone who can act both as an office manager and executive assistant.
You must be super organized, reliable, and prepared to work long hours, including some availability over weekends. You must be comfortable with things like timezone math, making decisions quickly, and solving problems before they get bigger. You must be flexible and ready to take on any task that needs to be done, including unglamorous things like keeping our fridge stocked or taking out the trash.
You must be ready to work harder than you would at a normal job with a normal start up. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and empathy.
You will be helping our team with a wide variety of tasks and making sure nothing falls through the cracks. We’re a distributed team that travels a lot, schedules a lot of meetings, and sends and receives a lot of emails. Your responsbilities will include:
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and calls for our founders and other outward facing team members.
- Making travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, conferences.
- Managing basic finance and accounting.
- Helping shape company culture and organizing events for team bonding and communication.
- Handling mundane office tasks like processing expenses or buying snacks for the team.
- Keeping track of and routing company emails.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Glowing references from people you’ve worked with in the past
- Ability to hustle and solve problems
- Good judgment, empathy and trustworthiness
- Very detail oriented
- Strong communication and writing ability
How to Apply
Please include the following:
- Links to online profiles you use (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or in the form of a cover letter).
- A short summary on why you’re a good fit for the job
Bonus points for applicants that have researched what we’re building and even better if you know a thing or two about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.