We are hiring an experienced and highly effective individual to help keep our team running smoothly. We’re looking for a mix of an experienced office manager, executive assistant, operations director, culture owner, and all around office hero.
We’re trying to squeeze a couple years worth of work into the next 6 months. You must be super organized, reliable, and prepared to work long hours, including some availability over weekends. You must be an expert at timezone math and should be ready to support our team with decisiveness and accuracy. You must be flexible and ready to take on any task that needs to be done, solving problems before we realize we have them.
You must be ready to work harder than you’ve ever worked in your life. Finally, you must bring a positive attitude, deep empathy, and desire to help shape our company culture and values.
You will be helping our team with a wide variety of tasks and making sure nothing falls through the cracks. We’re a distributed team that travels a lot, schedules a lot of meetings, and sends and receives a lot of emails. Your responsbilities will include:
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and calls for our founders and other outward facing team members.
- Making travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, conferences.
- Managing basic finance and accounting
- Developing company culture and organizing events for team bonding and communication
- Handling countless mundane office tasks like processing expenses or whatever grunt work needs to be done in the moment.
- Routing hundreds of inbound company emails every day.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Glowing references from people you’ve worked with in the past
- Extreme bias to action and hustle
- Exceptional judgment, empathy and trustworthiness
- Very detail-oriented
- Strong communication and writing ability
How to Apply
- Links to online profiles you use (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or in the form of a cover letter).
- A short summary on why you’re a good fit for the job.
- Why you are excited about Origin.
Bonus points for applicants that have researched what we’re building and even better if you know a thing or two about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.