The Oasis Foundation is looking for an Operations expert to join and lead our growing team. This is a high impact role and your contribution will play a meaningful part in establishing the Foundation and its initial processes. To excel at this role, you have experience building teams and operations from the ground up and/or have run businesses of your own.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Foundation’s daily operations, its resources, developing and implementing an operational plan and ensuring that procedures are carried out properly. The Director of Operations must be aligned with the ethos and values of the Oasis Foundation and will be able to communicate and evangelize its vision and goals to be successful.
- Initiate and own business initiatives including goal setting, budgeting, quarterly planning, assessment and feedback.
- Design and implement scalable operations, finance, HR, and legal processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recruit and onboard all professionals needed for the success of the Foundation.
- Establish and maintain on-going relationships with contractors, advisors, external vendors and partners, and employees.
- Stay on top of innovative community developments to inform strategies and tactics across the Foundation.
- Ensure the Foundation is in compliance with KYC, AML, and other regulatory requirements. Stay on pulse with the rapidly evolving regulatory space.
- Work cross-functionally to support the execution of new programs and initiatives for engaging with our global partners.
- Propose new ways in which the Foundation can provide systemic support and opportunities for the ecosystem.
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and data privacy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, emotive) and ability to express ideas (presentation, long form documentation). We’ll ask for a writing sample.
- Experience managing direct and cross-functional teams.
- Capacity to own your projects end-to-end, including setting the initial vision, driving execution, and reporting on the ultimate outcomes. Must be able to problem-solve and make tough decisions using a combination of data and intuition.
- Strong business and finance acumen and the ability to successfully drive simultaneous projects with efficacy.
- Ability to work directly with executives and advocate for and take feedback on key initiatives.
- 7-10+ years of senior Operations experience and/or significant relevant success in the field.
Expect this role to grow and adapt as the Foundation grows.