We’re building an Ethereum based financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases of the Ethereum blockchain.
Based across Europe and the UK, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking, offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to change the way people experience their wealth!
We are looking for a KYC Officer to join the team.
Working with our Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting know-your-customer (KYC) due diligence for our customers. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with 2-5 years minimum experience in KYC & risk frameworks, preferably in a fintech or crypto space.
As our KYC officer you will undertake day to day KYC duties which includes customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence, and ongoing monitoring for Monolith wallet customers. We are looking for someone who is confident in making decisions, knows when to escalate, how to present issues, how to operate systems and communicate with our customers.
This can be a part time or full time role.
- Maintain and iterate on KYC standards and procedures
- Work with internal teams, such as engineering, to maintain compliance tools and workflows for KYC
- Provide KYC subject matter expertise to the business and other stakeholders
- Perform the ongoing monitoring of key controls to measure the overall health and effectiveness of our systems
- Reflect, discuss & act on KYC requirements and procedures based on observed product use and wallet functionalities
- Communicate clearly to enable others to make decisions
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory changes and industry landscape
Our ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work collaboratively in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of KYC systems, products and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of and interest in the crypto space
- Experience in working cross-functionally, with multiple stakeholders
- 2+ or ideally 3-5 years experience in KYC frameworks.
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks (when we’re back in an office!)
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
If all this sounds exciting…
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why you’re interested in joining Monolith - we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, we’re not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.