About the Role
As Operations Support, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Operations in ensuring the smooth running of the platform.
You should be diligent with a keen attention to detail and a track record of seeing tasks/projects through to conclusion. The ideal candidate should have experience working in customer service related role within fintech for at least 2 years.
This is a dynamic role in a fast-changing business, please see the Responsibilities below for examples of what will be expected of an Operations Support team member.
- Become an expert in the Kraken Futures platform and product
- Regularly report on client issues, recommendations, criticism and trading activity
- Be comfortable interacting with high value clients and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Stay updated on industry knowledge, compliance regulations, and company policies.
- Daily operations and systems support to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the platform
- Collaborate closely with the product/engineering team and the client engagement team
- Provide support to the marketing and compliance teams
- Participate in documenting processes, identifying issues, and recommending updates to user guides
- Calm under pressure
- A self-starter
- Equally comfortable communicating with a technical and non-technical audience
- Able to see the big picture
- Numerically literate and a great communicator
- 2+ years of fintech or financial services customer service experience including assisting high value clients
- Experience supporting sophisticated/highly technical clients
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Security and privacy conscious
- Accountable with a strong sense of ownership
- Confident communicator who thrives on dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Motivated and energetic self starter with excellent people skills who thrives in a result driven environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal English communication; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Must be in London
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume.
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About Kraken Futures
Kraken announced the acquisition of Crypto Facilities in February 2019, We are a world-leading, regulated cryptocurrency trading platform and index provider. The combination of Kraken and Crypto Facilities (now trading as Kraken Futures) creates a global leader in cryptocurrency spot and futures trading. A pioneer in the industry, the firm was the first regulated entity to list futures on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. Users value the high integrity, low latency marketplace that Crypto Facilities provides under the regulatory supervision of the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority.