Our mission is to aid the world’s organizations in securely adopting the most cutting edge technology and for us, this starts with blockchain. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born from the necessity to address the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency / blockchain industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are the very best of the best blockchain companies as well as new startups with high growth potential. The firm is quickly expanding to include fintech, IOT, general tech and fortune 500 clientele.
Why work with one company when you can work with us and test your skills on dozens? Halborn is a globally distributed team of 8, looking to grow our elite team of white hat hackers, security engineers and DevSecOps specialists who value independence, want to make their own hours, work colleagues they actually respect and have a passion for the ever evolving cryptocurrency and fintech industries. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity (or part time contracts depending on your availability). Health Insurance and additional benefits are dependent on the applicant’s country of residence.
This is a 100% remote role. We do not have a centralized office.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Own the end-to-end project responsibilities, including creating and managing project plans; tracking deliverables, milestones, action items and dependencies; managing risks and mitigation plans; and crafting project status updates for product, stakeholders and leadership.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization by identifying inefficiencies, identifying and resolving blockers, driving the adoption of tools and automation, and coaching others on project management best practices
- Be a part of a team that believes in the core values of transparency, collaboration, grit, and humility; in going above and beyond what is required in order to do the right thing for our customers and the company; and in having fun while doing all this!
Responsibilities + Requirements:
- You will be a client-facing manager of Halborn. You’ll interface with executives, dev teams, security engineers and key stakeholders of clients of Halborn and ensure full client satisfaction.
- 3+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, ideally in security field
- 2+ years relevant work experience in product documentation / technical writing, preferably in a cloud-based, enterprise software company
- A demonstrated affinity for working with engineering teams, product teams, and customers.
- Ability to influence without authority (both horizontally and vertically), analytical talent and leadership along with the capacity to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Significant experience with issue and project tracking systems Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements.
- High emotional intelligence; collaboration and relationship-building is key
- Understanding of Git and development activities such as merge and conflict resolution of code
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS cloud services
- Ability to work on multiple project management and communication platforms simultaneously
Nice to Haves:
- Experience professionally or casually learning about, working in, contributing to cryptocurrency / blockchain / bitcoin / ethereum related projects.
- Experience in any sector of cybersecurity / information security / infosec
- Any certifications in infosec or project management
- Experience successfully working with distributed teams across time zones will be a big plus.
How to Apply
Send your CV and information to [email protected].