The Ethereum Foundation is seeking to hire an Operational Lead for ethereum.org and other projects. In this role, you will act as project manager of a critical community resource, as well as contribute to other EF projects.
- You have an ownership mentality. When you take on a task, you get it done. You proactively troubleshoot problems blocking your path, and the problems blocking the paths of others.
- You’re a great communicator. When you’re in a meeting, everyone understands everyone else a little better. When you take notes on a call, everyone understands what happened and what they’re supposed to do.
- You’re organized. You care about having information structured in a clear and logical way. You can juggle multiple objectives at once, and are able to organize your own priorities. You enjoy helping others become more organized.
- You care about Ethereum’s vision. The Ethereum Foundation’s only mission is to do what’s right for Ethereum. Your work will contribute directly to that effort, by helping the Ethereum Foundation be more effective in how it serves the Ethereum community.
- Your initial responsibilities will be focused on ethereum.org and related initiatives, working closely with distributed team
- You will coordinate communications and meetings for a distributed team working in multiple timezones
- You will develop agendas and help run effective meetings
- You will help determine, order, and organize priorities
- You will help design & implement new processes as they become necessary
- You will interact with a broader open-source community who submit suggestions, designs, issues, and pull-requests to Ethereum Foundation projects like ethereum.org
Your core skillset:
- 3+ years in an operational or project management role
- Familiarity with open-source processes and platforms, specifically Github
- Familiarity or experience with Agile or similar development methodologies
- Direct experience or expertise of the Ethereum ecosystem a bonus
How to Apply
Send us an email at [email protected] with:
- A resume or CV
- A concise description of why you want this job (500 words max)
- One suggestion on how to improve ethereum.org