CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities.
CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million.
Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As Business Operations Lead, you’ll work cross-functionally across CoinList’s business lines to implement and plan strategic initiatives. You’ll work on projects ranging from driving user growth to building dashboards to tracking KPIs. You’ll also work closely with our customers and ensure that they’re effectively leveraging the CoinList platform.
We’re especially interested in candidates that have held operational roles at crypto-currency, fintech, or finance companies.
Who you are
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from product to operations. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous - you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You’re a proven operator. You have 2+ years of experience in a technology company, consulting firm, investment bank, or other high-performing company.
- You’re analytical. You’re fascinated by data and enjoy structuring complex and ambiguous problems. You’re a whiz at Excel and (ideally) have experience using SQL and business intelligence software.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers work hard to raise capital and build their communities, and we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
What you will do
- Make the best teams in crypto successful. CoinList has helped companies like 0x, DFINITY, and Filecoin raise funds and build their communities. You’ll work closely with companies like these to support them during token sales or hackathons and leverage internal resources to make sure they’re successful.
- Improve internal decision making. You will analyze large amounts of data and make actionable recommendations based on it, building dashboards and helping people across the company leverage our data.
- Grow the CoinList platform. You will run projects that increase CoinList’s user base – from introducing developers to our hackathon product to growing the base of investors who are deploying capital through the platform.
- Scale our operations. You will design amazing processes, building playbooks to help us systematically run hackathons and token sales, and balance that against a steady stream of ad-hoc operations requests and interesting problems that need solving.
- Be a founder. As an early part of our core team, you will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.