CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps, and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As a Business Operations Associate, you’ll work cross-functionally across CoinList’s business lines to improve upon existing operational processes, quarterback top projects' token sales, and identify new opportunities.
We’re especially interested in candidates that have held operational roles at cryptocurrency, fintech, or finance companies.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re on the forefront of the industry as we explore new token distribution models, make crypto products accessible, and more. You want to build out the industry’s core infrastructure.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from product, to project management, to operations. While CoinList has an autonomous and flat culture where anyone can propose new initiatives, it is also a low ego environment where you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty.
- You ship. You’ll be working closely with token issuers (sometimes multiple at once) and managing complex projects with many moving parts. You make deadlines for yourself and move fast. You focus on the things that matter and aren’t afraid to have hard conversations internally and externally. Your team trusts you.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work and like to question things, and can synthesize the ideas concisely. You learn quickly and like picking up new skills like Excel, SQL, and HTML on the fly. You aren’t intimidated by complex problems and enjoy solving them. There will be resources to support you, but you dictate your growth.
What you will do
- Make the best teams in crypto successful. CoinList has helped companies like 0x, DFINITY, and Filecoin raise funds and build their communities. You’ll work closely with companies like these to support them during token sales, token distributions, or hackathons and leverage internal resources to make sure they’re successful.
- Improve internal decision making. You will analyze large amounts of data and make actionable recommendations based on it, building dashboards and helping people across the company leverage our data.
- Grow the CoinList platform. You will run projects that increase CoinList’s user base – from introducing developers to our hackathon product, to growing the base of investors who are deploying capital through the platform, to identifying new industry opportunities CoinList can capitalize on.
- Scale our operations. You will design amazing processes, building playbooks to help us systematically run token sales and hackathons, balancing that against a steady stream of ad-hoc operations requests and interesting problems that need solving.
- Be a founder. As an early part of our core team, you will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.