Chorus One is looking to fill a position to assist our distributed organization of around 10 people in expanding our business and improving our strategic positioning by establishing new partnerships, doing market research, and building new product initiatives. Related work streams to this position encompass business development, sales, product management, research and communications with a focus on staking and other opportunities that involve participating in public blockchain networks. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an industry building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for an internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system. We are looking for a driven individual to help us optimize our decision-making and ensure the success of our products.
Chorus One is operating validator nodes on Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Ethereum 2.0, Polkadot, Terra, Celo, Solana and NEAR allowing users to stake their cryptocurrency and earn rewards for securing and maintaining these platforms. Since we began operating, our customers have earned staking rewards worth over $10 million with over $200 million worth of tokens currently at stake with us.
The ideal candidate:
- Can communicate well in both oral and written form
- Has experience in conceptualizing, building, scaling, and selling products in a startup environment.
- Has experience in structured research and data-driven analysis and is able to reliably synthesize important financial as well as technical data and information.
- Can take initiative and work independently.
- Has a strong private interest in cryptocurrencies and is active in the community, especially around staking, decentralized finance, and/or blockchain interoperability.
- Establish partnerships and ensure a smooth integration of our staking services with custodians and other organizations like wallets and exchanges that deal with stake-able cryptoassets.
- Build product strategies and assist in executing them by finding the right partners and by establishing business requirements for the technology department.
- Increase the assets under management of our services and products by selling to institutional investors.
- Help us develop and articulate our long-term strategy and decision-making criteria.
- Support our organization in securing grant funding from protocol foundations for ecosystem development projects.
- Research and compile relevant information around protocol designs and network updates.
- Participate in network communities and create content to assist our customer acquisition and retention.
- Help to identify, obtain, and analyze relevant data and metrics to assist our internal organization and customers.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive salary + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote work
- Expand your network and work with some of the most important players in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Work on state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email with the following:
- Cover Letter
- A document (max. 1 page) covering the following: “Describe one thing we should be doing to increase the assets staked with us.”