🚀 Who Are We?
- BlockWorks Group (BWG) is a fast-growing media startup focused on creating premium quality podcasts and live events.
- We leverage our community to give marketers in the financial services, tech and blockchain sectors the tools to effectively target and acquire their customers.
- Our solutions rely on our strong network of podcasters, influencers, and thought leaders in emerging markets.
- In 2019, BWG has doubled its workforce and grown revenues 10X, and now we need more resources to help manage our growth.
- As an Ad Operations Associate, you will work directly with our clients, our growing sales team, and our podcast hosts to ensure that the clients’ sponsorship and advertising campaigns exceed expectations.
☀️ Who Are You?
- As an employee and team member, you are our greatest asset.
- It matters to us that you are able to grow and advance your career. It also matters that you are able to contribute and make an impact to the business and that you have fun along the way.
- You’re a team player, a hustler, and laser-focused on customer experience and delivering results. You have a track record of exceeding your goals.
- You’re a problem solver, organized, relationship oriented, and process driven.
🎉 A day in the life includes, but is not limited to:
- Client Onboarding: As soon as the deal is won, you work directly with the client to collect materials, outline the plan and begin to execute on the campaign
- Client Success: You ensure the creative & copywriting development process is smooth, assets are delivered to the production team, ensure run dates, incorporate feedback, and that podcast advertisements are running as scheduled (all while keeping the Account Executive in the loop)
- Client Retention: Build monthly and quarterly campaign reviews while engaging in regular client communication to consistently provide value and ensure all clients see us as a long-term partner.
- Production Communication: Ensure sponsorship details are seamlessly passed onto the production team and participate in weekly campaign progress meetings
- Sales Coordination: Support the sales team in creating sales decks, proposals, contracts, and more.
- Event Operations: Work directly with our VP of Events on executing our live events, supporting registration tasks, organizing client materials, on-site execution and more
🧠 Skills and Competencies
- Experience working in the media space (that’s broad, we know!)
- Highly organized
- Ability to create gorgeous Powerpoint and/or Google Slide decks
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Creativity is also a must.
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and building marketing decks, contracts, and everything in between.
- Bonus: Experience working directly with clients
💸 Salary & Benefits
- Your role with BWG will be critical to the company’s success - compensation will be competitive
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to create, handle, and oversee your own initiatives
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Generous Amazon book allocation
❤️ BWG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.