Amun seeks to make investing in crypto as easy as buying a stock.
Amun released the world’s first listed crypto index in November 2018. The Amun Crypto Basket Index ETP (Ticker: HODL) trades on the SIX Stock Exchange in Zürich, Switzerland, and gives investors exposure access to 75% of the crypto market, buying up to the top five crypto assets. Our ETP/s run on our proprietary blockchain-powered technology platform, which is the first in the world to use the public blockchains to settle and clear listed securities on a daily basis.
In keeping with our mission to make investing in crypto as easy as buying a stock, we plan releasing more products for more investing strategies across more geographies.
The Product Manager will be responsible for collaborating across functions to create a platform to support the firm’s ETP platform and other blockchain projects. Joining at the inception of this product expansion effort, the candidate will lead a strategic initiative to expand our product offerings. This role will be responsible for evaluating requirements, determining best practices, gaining organizational buy-in and working with partners globally.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Identify and implement industry best practices to assure a high-quality platform
- Work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams to define and implement tools and processes
- Develop business practices and processes to support new product structures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Investment Banking, or Consulting
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail Oriented
- No experience in ETFs or crypto is needed but a strong interest in the sector is required
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].