This Week in Cryptocurrency Jobs: Issue 419
This week's issue features new jobs at CoW Protocol, Nethermind, Subspace Labs, WalletConnect, Blackpool and others, and a profile on Aurora.
By Cryptocurrency Jobs
7 min read
This issue is brought to you by prePO, the world’s first decentralized trading platform for pre-IPO stocks and pre-IDO tokens.
prePO allows anyone to go long or short on SpaceX, Reddit, MetaMask, Arbitrum, and more!
prePO is also hiring! Join their mission to democratize pre-public investing.
- Data Analytics Team Lead at CoW Protocol - Lisbon, Remote
- CMO (Pseudonymous Talents Welcome) at DeStore - Remote
- Business Development Manager (Web3) at Cere Network - Remote (Europe, UK)
- Senior Blockchain Engineer at Ontropy - Remote
- Head of Esports at Blackpool - Remote
- Content Marketer at Chorus One - Remote
- Web3 Branding Business Developer at VMeta3 - Remote
- CTO / Founding Member at Goshen network - Remote (Asia, Europe, North America)
- DevOps Engineer at Subspace Labs - Remote
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Subspace Labs - Remote
- Technical Project Manager at Subspace Labs - Remote
- Kotlin / Android Engineer at WalletConnect - Remote
- Rust Distributed Systems Engineer at WalletConnect - Remote
- Swift / iOS Frontend Engineer at WalletConnect - Remote
- Business Development Executive at Nethermind - Remote
- DevOps Engineer - Blockchain at Nethermind - Remote
- Internship Program 2023 at Nethermind - Remote
- Senior Blockchain Engineer (Golang) at Nethermind - Remote
- Site Reliability Engineer / System Engineer at Nethermind - Remote
- TypeScript + Backend Engineer at Nethermind - Remote
- Head of Sales at Anboto - Remote
- Data Scientist at DeFiYield - Remote
- Backend Engineer at Chronicle Labs - Remote
- Head of Marketing at ICEO - Remote
- Business Development Lead at Fleek - New York, Remote (Canada, North America, South America, US)
- Community Social Media Manager at ICEO - Krakow, Poznan, Warsaw, Remote
- Senior / Lead Web3 Developer at Usual Company - Remote
- Senior DevOps Engineer at UMA - Remote
- Legal Counsel at Aurora - Remote
- Head of Sales Engineer at UMA - Remote
- Data Infrastructure Engineer - Observability at Blockswap network - Remote
- Sr Backend Developer, TypeScript at ClubRare - Remote
- Web3 Business Development at prePO - Remote
- Web3 Marketing Lead at prePO - Remote
- Growth at Monad Labs - New York City, Remote (Canada, US)
- Sr. Dev/ Tech Lead at New Order - Remote
- SEO Expert at DeFiYield - Remote
- Business Development Intern at Gelato Network - Remote
- Data Engineer at Zapper - Remote (Canada, US)
- Full Stack Engineer at Beanstalk Farms - Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer at Swell Network DAO - Remote
- Blockchain Developer at Offchain Labs - Remote
- Golang Engineer at Offchain Labs - Remote
- Head of Partnership at zkHoldem - Remote (US)
- Treasury Manager at DXdao - Remote
- Token Launch Manager (Ascent) at Outlier Ventures - London, Remote
- Director of Biz Dev, DAO2DAO SaaS Sales at Inflow - Los Angeles, Remote (Europe, North America, UK, US)
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Chronicle Labs - Remote (Europe, UK)
- Site Reliability Engineer at Gelato Network - Remote
- Marketing Manager (Norion) at ICEO - Remote
- Venture Analyst at Nascent - Remote (North America)
- Solidity Engineer at MetaStreet - Remote
- Product Manager at The Fabricant - Remote (European time zones)
- Frontend Engineer & UI/UX Designer at prePO - Remote
- UX Engineer at prePO - Remote
- Developer Relations Engineer at Gelato Network - Remote (US)
- Developer Relations Engineer at Monad Labs - New York, Remote (Canada, UK, US)
- Front End Engineer at Monax Labs - Remote (Europe, UK, US - East Coast)
- Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity) at prePO - Remote
- Head of Marketing or Director of Marketing at Oasis Foundation - Remote (Canada, EU, US)
- DAO Governance (Business Operations) at Exponent - Remote
- Localization Translator at Cwallet - Remote
- Head of Financing of The Oikos at Hector Network - Remote
- Senior Data Analyst at Safe - A Coruna, Berlin, Lisbon
- Head of Marketing at Zonda Global - Remote (Europe, Poland)
- Business Development Manager, NFT Marketplace at ClubRare - Remote
- Director of Business Development at ClubRare - Remote
- Business Intern at Informal Systems - Berlin, Lausanne, Paris, Toronto, Vienna, Remote
- Finance Associate at LayerZero - Vancouver
- Senior Director of People Operations at Mythical Games - Remote (US)
- Technical Internship Program Application, Summer at Foundry - Rochester
- APAC Community Manager at Filecoin Foundation - Remote (APAC)
- Financial Analyst at Crusoe - Denver
- Marketing Lead at MobileCoin - San Francisco, Remote
- PhD Research Fellow at Uniswap - New York, Remote (US)
- Technical Program Manager, EMEA at Chainalysis - Copenhagen
- VP Product Security at Ledger - Paris
- Web3 Community and Social Media Manager at Rarimo - Remote (EMEA, US)
- Compliance Officer at Hex Trust - Singapore
- Compliance Officer, Crypto at a16z Crypto - Menlo Park
- Head of Crypto and Token Research at Fidelity Digital Assets - Boston
- Internship In Cryptography at Manta Network - New York
- Platform Engineering Intern at CertiK - New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Remote
- Senior Product Designer at Lido - Remote
- Senior Product Designer (APAC) at Coins.ph - Manila
- Customer Success and Support Manager at MakersPlace - Remote (US)
- HR Generalist at Lightcurve - Berlin
- Human Resources Generalist at Crypto.com - Sao Paulo
- IT Intern at Blockchain - London, Remote
- Product Design Manager at Anchorage Digital - Remote (Portugal)
- Software Engineer - Internship (Summer 2023) at Solana - Chicago
- Analyst - Finance at FalconX - Bangalore
- Business Development Manager - APAC at Digital Asset - Hong Kong
- Sales Development Representative at Magic - Remote
- Senior Finance Manager at Immutable - Sydney
- Account Coordinator at Immunefi - Remote (European Timezone Preferred)
- Junior Marketing & Community Associate, German speaking - 6 Month Contract at Binance - Frankfurt, Remote (Germany)
- Onboarding Operations Business Analyst at Luno - Cape Town
- Senior Open Source Program Manager, IPFS at Protocol Labs - Remote
- Director of Design at NEAR - Remote (Europe, US)
- Senior Manager (Director), Corporate Strategy at Talos - New York
- Senior Manager, People Business Partner at Sorare - New York, Paris
This week I highlight Aurora.
Aurora builds an Ethereum-compatible network with increased scaling and lower transaction costs.
Aurora Labs has created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
The world of blockchain & cryptocurrencies made simple. Brought to you by our friends at Decrypt.
- EU Finance Ministers Say Digital Euro Must Offer Privacy
- Are Falling Wholesale Prices Good for Bitcoin?
Connect with a community of talented hackers, learn new tech, build cool projects, and earn exciting prizes! Brought to you by our friends at Gitcoin.
Career: A few tips to help turn your Web3 passion into a day job (and a few things you should never do) by Melissa Quinn, UMA.
Grants: The Ethereum Foundation is sponsoring a wave of grants to support Ethereum-related academic work. This grants round has up to $1M in total available funds. Proposals are due 23:59 UTC February 27th, 2023.
Newsletter: Layer 2 Weekly Roundup - A weekly recap covering the most important updates across the Layer 2 ecosystem by Liam, Scroll.
Report: Electric Capital’s Developer Report is an effort to quantify the developer activity happening in the crypto / web3 ecosystems.
Together with our partners
- ChainSafe Systems, a blockchain R&D firm on a mission to realize the potential of Web3 infrastructure through sustainable, open-source development.
- The Daily Gwei, education, tools and resources to keep you in the loop with everything happening in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- The University of Nicosia, the leading university globally in the digital currency and blockchain field.
Join us as a partner and friend in growing the blockchain ecosystem and building our decentralized future.
We enable talented humans and companies of every size to work together to make positive and lasting contributions to the world and build our decentralized future. If you believe in our mission, share Cryptocurrency Jobs with as many people as possible.
Share. Subscribe. Tweet. Tell a friend. That's how we grow the crypto ecosystem together, and help usher in the decentralized future.
- Cryptocurrency Jobs
I'm Daniel, the founder of Cryptocurrency Jobs. My mission is to bring talented humans together to help build our decentralized future.