This issue is brought to you by GridPlus.
GridPlus manufacturers the Lattice1, the first hardware wallet designed for easily and securely using crypto every day instead of just storing it.
The GridPlus Lattice1 is completely changing the hardware wallet experience for Ethereum users. It’s a security hub for all your accounts, devices, and dapps.
Ditch insecure written seed phrases to back up your accounts to PIN-protected SafeCards which can also be used to manage completely separate addresses you can switch to on the fly.
The Lattice1 displays signing requests for all your accounts on a secure 5” touchscreen so you know precisely what you’re approving even when your phone or computer are compromised. No more YOLO signing transactions you can’t read!
- Brand Lead at Ethereum Community Fund - Remote
- UI/UX Designer at Ethereum Community Fund - Remote
- Senior Accountant at Gitcoin - Boulder, Remote (North America)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Tempus - Remote
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Flare - Remote
- Solidity Developer - Smart Contracts for BSC at Decubate - Remote
- Investment Analyst at Arrington XRP Capital - Remote
- Software Engineer at Arrington XRP Capital - Remote (Australia)
- Software Engineer at Outlet Finance - Remote
- Head of Product Adoption at iExec - Lyon
- Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) - DeFi at Quant - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Marketing Lead - DeFi at Quant - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Quantitative Researcher (Options) - DeFi at Quant - Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Remote
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - DeFI at Quant - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Senior React Native Engineer - DeFi at Quant - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Senior Solidity Engineer - DeFi at Quant - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Full Stack Engineer at Multis - Paris, Remote (Europe)
- Senior Front End Developer at Gelato Network - Zug, Zurich, Remote
- Sr. Full Stack Developer / Blockchain Engineer at Illust Space - Los Angeles, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer at Kollider - Remote
- Marketing Lead - DeFi at Enso Labs - Zurich, Remote
- Launch Engineer at UMA - Remote
- Software Engineer at UMA - Remote
- Back-end Developer at Onramper - Amsterdam
- Backend Engineer at Monolith - London, Remote (Europe, UK)
- Blockchain Developer at Binance - Singapore, Remote (Asia, Australia, Europe, UK)
- Ethereum Developer at Split - Remote
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Aave - Remote
- Blockchain Engineer at Toptal - Remote
- Technical Project Manager at ChainSafe Systems - Toronto, Remote
- Golang Developer at ChainSafe Systems - Toronto, Remote
- Rust Developer at ChainSafe Systems - Toronto, Remote
- Lead Smart Contract Developer at Idexo - Remote
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Centrifuge - Remote
- Front End Developer at Blank Wallet - Remote
- Data Scientist/Data Analyst for Advanced Bitcoin Analytics at Blockdynamics - Hong Kong, Remote
- Founding Engineer — Frontend at Showtime - San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Front End Web Developer at APY Vision - Remote
- Front-end Web Developer at Ethereum Foundation - Remote
- Senior Solidity Developer / Architect at DigiShares - Remote
- Community Manager at O(1) Labs - Remote
- Plz manage community thx at ElevenYellow - Remote
- Full Stack Blockchain Developer at Bluzelle - Remote
- Senior Golang Blockchain Engineer at Rocket Pool - Remote
- Brand Designer at 24MEX - Remote (Asia, Australia, Canada, US)
- Senior Smart Contract Engineer at Rocket Pool - Remote
- Founding Designer at Off-Piste - Salt Lake City, Remote (US)
- Analyst at Dove Mountain Partners - Remote
- Backend Engineer at Maple Finance - Remote
- Customer Care - Crypto Specialist at StormX - Remote
- Smart Contract Engineer at UMA - Remote
- Recruiter at UMA - Remote
- Founding Engineer at Off-Piste - Salt Lake City, Remote (US)
- React Developer at Toptal - Remote
- Embedded Firmware Engineer at GridPlus - Austin, Remote
- Blockchain Engineer at ElevenYellow - Remote
- Rust Developer at ElevenYellow - Remote
- Head of Communications at DexGuru - Remote
- Senior Software Engineer at API3 - Remote
- Software Developer at API3 - Remote
- Community Manager / Protocol Specialist at Stakin - Remote
- Back End Developer at stakefish - Remote
- Full-Stack Developer (Senior) at Ethereum Community Fund - Remote
- Marketing Lead at Set - San Francisco, Remote
- DeFi Developer at Three Arrows Capital - Singapore
- Senior UX/UI Designer at SORAMITSU - Remote
- Head of Operations at Set - San Francisco, Remote (North America)
- Front-End Engineer at Yield - Remote
- Technical Product Engineer at Rigel Protocol - Remote
- Senior Smart Contract Engineer at Rigel Protocol - Remote
- Senior Solidity Engineer at Aegis Studio - Los Angeles, Remote (US)
- Senior Front End Engineer at Spectral Finance - Remote
- Front-End Developer at StakeHound - Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer (Trading Automation) at CoinPanel - Stockholm, Remote
- Content Writer at Company Confidential - Remote
- Community Manager at Company Confidential - Remote
- ENG-SPA Translator at Company Confidential - Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer at Totle - Remote
- Content & Social Media Manager at Kava Labs - Remote (US)
- Full Stack Developer at GridPlus - Austin, Remote
- Senior React/Nodejs Full Stack Engineer at Titan - Remote
- Growth Marketing Manager at Zerion - London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Remote
- Operations Manager at Solidum Capital - Remote (Africa, Asia, Europe, UK)
- Ethereum Core Developer at Gnosis - Berlin, Remote
- Website Design Contractor at Bankless - Remote
- Solidity Engineer at ElevenYellow - Remote
- Smart Contract Engineer (Vesper) at Bloq - Remote
- Graphic Designer at SmartDeFi - Remote
- Blockchain/Crypto Content Writer at SmartDeFi - Remote
- Senior Solidity Developer at SmartDeFi - Remote
- Multiple Engineering Roles at ParaSwap - Remote
- Ecosystem Growth Manager at Nervos Network - Remote (Europe, US)
- Growth Manager at Bottlepay - Remote
- Sales Director US, Crypto EcoSystem at ConsenSys - Remote (US)
- Defi Researcher at Swissborg - Lausanne, Remote
- Director of Content at Nifty Gateway - New York
- Institutional Sales Analyst at Genesis Global Trading - New York
- News Editor - Europe at CoinDesk - Berlin, Brussels, London
- Senior Product Marketing Manager at MoonPay - Remote
- Growth Manager at Airtm - Mexico City
- Head of Credit at Goldfinch - San Francisco
- iOS Engineer at Casa - Remote
- Recruiter at Crypto.com - Sofia
- Sales Account Manager at Nori - Seattle
- Solidity Engineer at ChainSafe Systems - Toronto, Remote
- TypeScript Developer at ChainSafe Systems - Toronto, Remote
- Business Analyst, Bitcoin Mining at Fidelity Digital Assets - Boston
- Community Manager at Nansen - Remote
- Director, Accounting at Circle - Washington DC, Remote (US)
- Head of Community at Variant Fund - Remote
- Head of Finance at OpenSea - Remote
- Senior Banking Operations Manager at Avanti - Cheyenne
- Junior Program Manager at Bitpanda - Vienna
- Product Manager at Immutable - Sydney
- QA Engineer at Fireblocks - Tel Aviv
- Recruiting Administrator at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange - Remote
- Research Analyst (Coin/Token/Defi) at OKEx - Hong Kong
- Senior Community Manager at Web3 Foundation - Zug
- Community Partnerships Associate at OKCoin - San Francisco
- Customer Support at Shakepay - Remote
- Operations Analyst at DRW - Singapore
- Recruiter Coordinator at Bitso - Remote
- Director, Blockchain and Digital Assets at Mastercard - London
- Fund Accounting Analyst at BlockFi - New York
- Legal Assistant at Gemini - New York
- Product Manager at Unchained Capital - Austin, Remote (US)
This week I highlight Zerion.
Zerion is the ultimate investment interface for DeFi, allowing users to discover every asset on the market, trade at the best rates and manage their entire portfolio from one place.
Zerion was founded in 2016 by Evgeny Yurtaev, Alexey Bashlykov and Vadim Koleoshkin. In 2019, the team raised $2M in seed funding from Placeholder, with participation from Blockchain Ventures and Gnosis.
They’re a global, remote-first team. Join their mission to empower more people around the world with efficient, transparent and censorship-resistant financial services.
Connect with a community of talented hackers, learn new tech, build cool projects, and earn exciting prizes! Brought to you by our friends at Gitcoin.
Article: To De or Not to De – What is the true cost of decentralization? by Anthony Sassano, The Daily Gwei.
Event: Scaling Ethereum: Upgrading the foundation of Ethereum and ETH2, a virtual hackathon and summit takes place April 16th - May 13th 2021. Free for both hackers and summit attendees. Everyone is welcome.
Twitter: A thread on the relationship between tokens and communities by Danny Zuckerman, 3Box Labs.
Together with our partners
- Aave Aave is an open source and non-custodial liquidity protocol for earning interest on deposits and borrowing assets.
- EthHub is an open-source, fundamentals-focused hub for all things Ethereum.
- Gitcoin empowers communities of builders to connect and work together to create the future of the open web.
- The Daily Gwei provides education, tools and resources to keep you in the loop with everything happening in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- The University of Nicosia is the leading university globally in the digital currency and blockchain field.
Join us as a partner and friend in growing the blockchain ecosystem and building the decentralised future.
Building the decentralized future takes people from developers to writers working together. If you believe in what we're doing, share Cryptocurrency Jobs with as many people as possible.
Share. Subscribe. Tweet. That's how we grow the crypto ecosystem together, and help usher in the decentralized future.