Who we are:
Zerion is the ultimate investment interface for decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing users to discover every asset on the market, trade at the best rates and manage their entire portfolio from one place.
- 100K+ Monthly Active Users
- 30% market share of DeFi pro users
- $100M+ monthly transaction volume
We’re looking to add a passionate, data-brained, user-conscious marketing maniac to the team. This person should be ready to make an immediate impact developing and managing our marketing communications strategy.
About the role:
- Brand building and storytelling. To date, our brand has been associated with DeFi savvy users who prioritize their privacy. Going forward, we want Zerion to be the easiest place for everyone to start their DeFi journey.
- User growth. In 2020 our user growth accelerated, reaching 130,000 active monthly users in February 2021. The right candidate will have a track record of managing explosive consumer adoption in competitive markets. Goal: Lead the team to 1M MAU and beyond.
- Mission. Our mission is to provide inclusive access to DeFi opportunities for anyone with Internet access. We are looking for someone that can evangelize our mission and make it accessible to the masses.
What you will do:
- Manage marketing process inside the team and report to CEO & COO
- Work closely with our product team on user research, funnel optimization and ideation
- Set up and monitor product analytics and other growth tools; measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Create content across all channels — in-app, social, blog, website, and more
- Manage growth campaigns calendar.
- Improve platform experience for customers, driving adoption, engagement, retention and trade flow.
- Manage general PR with major announcements, conferences, podcasts, AMA’s, and other opportunities
- Collaborate on website design/updates
- Build out our marketing team
- Experience with blockchain or crypto companies. Ideally, loves and uses DeFi daily.
- Strategic problem solver with validated results building and executing on marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills with experience in strategy development, campaign execution and optimization
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills; ability to adapt strategic messaging across channels to drive action
- 3+ years in a brand marketing, content marketing, product marketing, transferable marketing, and/or product management role
- Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
- Ability to navigate (and thrive in) fast-paced, dynamic environments
Will be plus:
- Expertise with paid media channels and bootstrapping reporting and analytics to enable continuous improvement in plans/outcomes
- Google Analytics certified
- Passion for wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding or kite surfing
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited days off: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.