Transform Group, the leading public relations firm in the blockchain industry, is seeking a remote, full-time Senior Account Executive in the United States. The candidate must have 3+ years of tech PR experience managing and servicing accounts as well as leading a team. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, proactiveness, love for a fast-paced environment and an interest in blockchain technology. Experience in blockchain PR is a plus. In this position, the Senior PR Account Executive will have career growth opportunities based on performance. This is a great opportunity to help build a team and actively participate and collaborate in the company’s fast growth.
About Transform Group
Transform Group is the only mainstream business and consumer PR firm with deep roots in the blockchain industry. Dedicated to creating and sustaining industry leadership positions for its clients through superior strategy, relationships, market intelligence, and execution, Transform has been the undisputed leader in blockchain public relations since 2013, representing 300 blockchain companies including 150+ token launches and growth campaigns. As of January 1, 2021, Transform cryptocurrency clients represent 57% of the total market value of all cryptocurrencies excluding Bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap.
In addition to Transform Group’s Public Relations and Strategy divisions, the Firm has been a consistent leader in investor relations and events through its ownership of BitAngels, the world’s first cryptocurrency angel network, and CoinAgenda, the premier global event series connecting blockchain investors and entrepreneurs since 2014. Transform has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, Toronto, Bermuda, and its global headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For additional information, visit our website.
- Manage multiple PR accounts and oversee day-to-activities
- Manage and initiate PR strategies quickly, messaging and timelines
- Write press materials, including bios, fact sheets, media alerts, press releases, etc.
- Write newsworthy pitches with strategic story angles
- Secure top-tier media coverage
- Ensure delivery of PR goals for client campaigns
- Research and analyze industry trends and track competitor news
- Identify strategic messaging, positioning and media placements for clients
- Write thought leadership pieces for business, tech and trade media on behalf of clients
- Report to executive team on results and internal team and client needs
- Research client speaking opportunities at virtual or in-person events
- Secure media-driven speaking opportunities and pitch/staff in-person meetings for conferences
- Staff media interviews and brief clients on key discussion points
- Manage and help build media lists and editorial calendars
- Oversee and train juniors in briefing docs, press materials, monthly reports and high-level coverage reports for announcements
- Ensure smooth new client onboarding process and help collect assets; create collaborative PR agendas
- Assist in new business meetings and proposals when needed
- Ensure legal compliance with client announcements
- Provide internal support and promotion as needed for Transform Group conferences and events
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in tech PR
- 1-2 years of agency experience is preferred
- Excellent skills and experience in managing and servicing tech PR accounts as well as leading a team
- Ability to create strategic PR plans
- Relationships with business and tech reporters; blockchain media is a plus
- Understanding and interest in blockchain technology and applications
- Impeccable client service and communication skills and ability to project client needs
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as editing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and mindful of budgets
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Proficiency using Google Drive
- BA/BS in communications, public relations, journalism, business or relevant field preferred
How to Apply
Please share a resume, writing samples, and samples of secured media coverage. Positions are also available at other experience levels.