Introducing Swingby Labs
Swingby Labs was launched in Singapore in 2018 by a group of crypto enthusiasts joining forces to make tools to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Following a set of successful funding rounds, we are now hiring to expand our growing team.
Swingby’s bridge protocol, Skybridge, builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain and other blockchains secured by a network of node groups that execute fast token swaps using ‘multi-party computing' and layer 2 technology.
Skybridge allows a user to move Bitcoin tokens to the Ethereum and Binance Chain blockchains without relying on a central custodian, opening up a whole world of DeFi capabilities such as liquidity pooling and DEX interaction with the easiest UX around.
And the plan doesn’t end there! Swingby’s ultimate goal is to bridge as many different assets and blockchains together to build “cross-chain gateways to DeFi”.
Try out the Skybridge testnet.
We are building a team full of cryptocurrency and DeFi fanatics who believe in Swingby’s main mission of bringing Bitcoin (the most liquid and highly traded digital currency in the world) to DeFi. Swingby is still a small company, so we are looking for a self-starter who isn’t afraid to help define Swingby’s marketing and community building strategy.
In this role, you will be working with top engineers from companies such as Binance, Bitfinex, Gnosis and Tether to build the future of DeFi.
- Constructing and executing marketing strategies
- Brand definition and growth
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage marketing schedules & timelines
- Digital content creation
- Communicating with partners as a marketing representative of Swingby
- Stay in touch with the latest news in the blockchain space
- 2+ years of professional experience as a marketing manager
- Good communications & time management skills
- Ability to collaborate remotely with team members in multiple time zones
- A firm understanding of Swingby’s core products
Even Better If You…
- HODL - You’ve got some Bitcoin or another crypto :)
- Have experience in crypto marketing.
How to Apply
Send a resume and a basic cover letter to [email protected].