StakeHound is enabling the future of staking for cryptocurrency users
A liquid staking enabler - StakeHound brings the benefits of both DeFi and Staking together. With three major protocols already live: stETH, stXEM and stFIRO, StakeHound is focused on building bridges between staking protocols and Ethereum’s DeFi.
StakeHound is a Swiss company that follows strict compliance procedures and has partnered with military grade security custody solutions such as Fireblocks and Copper to secure the assets. In the upcoming months, StakeHound will be issuing other staked tokens such as stDASH, stXRD and stDOT, among others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager with experience in building content marketing strategies and deploying them. With the objective of building our presence and brand in the ecosystem, the candidate will bring our content, communication and social media efforts together into a cohesive strategy. The candidate will produce content on a daily basis and collaborate with the rest of the team on our community building efforts.
You will be working with some of the leading protocols and projects in the industry on new stakedToken launches. As such, existing experience and network within the crypto ecosystem will be highly valued.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing or related work experience (copywriting, social media management…)
- Understanding of best practices in content marketing, SEO and social media
- Passionate about the crypto ecosystem and the future of Web3
- Experience navigating the ins and outs of the DeFi ecosystem will be highly valued
- Native-level of English language proficiency (or near)
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Experienced team of blockchain developers and credible investors
- Quick progression with ability to create an impact at a high-growth startup
- We have a comprehensive compensation package including stock options. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected].
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.