Props is seeking a proactive, skillful and passionate Social Media & Marketing part-time intern, to help grow the social media channels for the Props Network. This person will proactively help with content creation and management as well as provide ongoing assistance with in-bound marketing channels. They will also work closely with Props’ founders and executive team.
This role is ideally suited for someone still in college and looking to gain professional experience working part-time at a tech startup and trying to grow their skills in Social Media/Content Marketing.
- Help shape the content, feel, and frequency of Props’ social media and marketing content
- Help organize and create a consistent cadence of social media content
- Help manage Props’ Twitter and Youtube accounts, as well as web content and email.
- Help formulate, create and execute creative campaigns that drive engagement as well as marketing/BD inbound initiatives
- Create a weekly cadence report for social media tracking & metrics, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Support marketing team on daily tasks
- Research industry trends, discussion topics and noteworthy social media news and present to management team on weekly basis
- Assist in planning and executing marketing events
- Proof of excellence and ambition
- Social Media experience (preferrably Twitter)
- Impactful, result-driving work with content creation and posting
- Experience in professional writing
- Experience in using content creation tools (i.e Adobe Creative Suite) preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of some level of crypto/blockchain preferred, but not required
- Strategic and analytical
- Strong communication and fantastic writing skills
- Highly ethical
- Highly organized
- Creative mindset
- Friendly, people-loving